This week on Healthy Edge Radio:
- Our guests were:
- Quentin Gause, recent Rutgers University Graduate, where he was a decorated football player, and this time next week, he will call the NFL his employer.
- Bill Sauer, 4 year starter in goal for the Michigan Wolverines ice hockey team, 2006 draft pick of the NHL’s Colorado Avalanche and current head trainer & partner at Parisi Speed School.
- Elvio Fernandes, professional musician, songwriter and producer, best known for his work as a keyboardist, rhythm guitarist and vocalist for multi-platinum-selling artist Daughtry and creator of Camp ROC Star.
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "get 7-8 hours of sleep daily" read about the discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag' is brought to you by Stuart Spices, the listener question this week was, “can you share some tips that will help me get a good night's sleep?” Read our answer HERE.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: email@example.com
- We tabled our roundtable subject for this episode to talk about this week's upcoming NFL Draft with Quentin Gause for the balance of the show.
To hear the episode in it's entirety, click the audio player below:
Food with Focus AND Flavor for Every Lifestyle