- My guest was:
- Tyler Kraig 'TK' Rinallo, Transgender FTM joining me to talk LGBTQ issues.
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week is brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling, TK shares that honest open communication is key to any relationship.
- Our listener question is brought to you by Stuart's Spices
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: email@example.com
- Each week Monroe County CrossFit, CrossFit ESC and Crossroad Vigor, sponsors our CrossFit segment, aside from it just being a great workout, it's a great community. Join Monroe County CrossFit or Crossroad vigor for just $45 the first month or join CrossFit ESC for two months for the price of one...both offers are for first time members only.
- Other segment sponsors were:
- ROAM Cafe, sponsor of our Instagram #lifestoughgetfit contest, tag your IG photos depicting health & fitness with #lifestoughgetfit for chance to win a $25 ROAM certificate weekly.
- Avid Indoor Golf
- Lattimore Physical Therapy
- Brighton Securities
- NutriMost Wellness & Weight Loss
- Stanley Steemer
- Partyka Farms Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Listen to the episode that aired Sunday, February 26, 2017 on Fox Sports 1280AM Rochester by clicking on the audio player below: