- Our guests were:
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "do some form of cardiovascular training at least three times per week." hear the conversation beginning at the 16:30 mark of the podcast.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag', brought to you by Stuart's Spices, was, “Is there an age that's TOO old to start a regualr exercise program?" Tim shares his thoughts beginning at the 31:40 mark of the podcast.
- In our segment on CrossFit, brought to you each week by Monroe County CrossFit and CrossFit ESC, we talked about the other benefits of CrossFit, aside from it just being a great workout, it's a great community. Join Monroe County CrossFit for just $45 the first month or join CrossFit ESC for two months for the price of one...both offers are for first time members only.
- Other segment sponsors were:
Listen to the episode that aired Sunday, October 2, 2016 on Fox Sports 1280AM Rochester by clicking on the audio player below: