- Our guests were:
- Tina Westhoff-Cali, Director of Quality Assurance at both World Gyms
- James Byrd, Director of Operations at World Gym Greece, Personal Trainer and competitive bodybuilder
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "don’t underestimate the basics when starting an exercise program" hear the conversation beginning at the 15:50 mark of the podcast.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: email@example.com
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag', brought to you by Stuart's Spices, was, “if I wanted to compete in a bodybuilding show, where would I begin?" James Byrd shares his thoughts with John H, beginning at the 31:00 mark of the podcast.
- In our segment on CrossFit, brought to you each week by Monroe County CrossFit and CrossFit ESC, we talked about the other benefits of CrossFit, aside from it just being a great workout, it's a great community.
- Join our Healthy Edge 8 Week CrossFit Challenge at MCCF and get 8 weeks of CrossFit for just $49! (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be part of our test, limited to 12 participants.)
- Other segment sponsors were:
Listen to the episode that aired Sunday, September 11, 2016 on Fox Sports 1280AM Rochester by clicking on the audio player below: