- Our guests were:
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "be sure to use modifications of exercises that work for your situation." hear the conversation beginning at the 19:30 mark of the podcast and read more about our discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag', brought to you by Stuart's Spices, was, “what is the best way to know the difference between pain from an injury and general soreness and how do I know if I should work through it, rest or seek medical attention??" Amanda, Matt and Courtney each share their thoughts, beginning at the 34:45 mark of the podcast.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: email@example.com
- In our new segment on CrossFit, brought to you each week by Monroe County CrossFit, we talked about the other benefits of CrossFit, aside from it just being a great workout, and introduced the newest Challenge at MCCF, be part of a test group and get 8 weeks of CrossFit for just $25! the woman and man who lose the most bodyfat will receive a free 6 month membership to MCCF! (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be a test subject)
- Pick up our discussion about CrossFit at the 42:55 mark of the show. If you just want to join without being a test subject, you can join Monroe County CrossFit for just $45 for the first month or join CrossFit ESC in Fairport and get the first two months for the price of one, mention Healthy Edge Radio for the discounted offer
Listen to the episode that aired Sunday, July 31 on Fox Sports 1280AM Rochester by clicking on the audio player below: