This week on Healthy Edge Radio (brought to you by World Gym Rochester and World Gym Greece, join before July 11th and pay just $89 for the rest of 2016, click HERE to sign up NOW):
- Our guests were:
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, from Phil Bianchi and brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "Choose the Food Less Traveled" read about the discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag', brought to you by Stuart's Spices, was, “I want to eat healthy, but it seems that it’s so expensive, can you share any tips to make my diet healthier and not break the bank?" Phil answers this for us, beginning at the 20:50 mark of the podcast.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In our update on the "Transformation of Dan Moriarty" segment, created for people who have fallen out of the exercise habit, with pointers to get back on track, brought to you each week by Monroe County CrossFit, we talked about:
- completing the first 6 weeks of the program
- the importance of setting a new goal after achieving a goal
- Pick up this week's discussion about Dan's 'transformation' at the 34:50 mark of the show, and join Monroe County CrossFit for just $45 for the first month or join CrossFit ESC in Fairport and get the first two months for the price of one.
To hear the episode in it's entirety, click the audio player below:
Food with Focus AND Flavor for Every Lifestyle